St. John's, NL
EXPLORING SOLUTIONS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES IN NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR's OIL & GAS INDUSTRY.
NOTES 2018 is Newfoundland and Labrador's Oil & Gas Industry & the Environment Seminar - a solutions-focused event with the intent to contribute to the increased efficiency and sustainability of the industry.
With increasing interest worldwide in
clean technologies, great opportunities exist for firms in the oil and gas industry which provide products and services that protect, mitigate effects
to, or restore the natural environment.
NOTES 2018 explores those opportunities by highlighting emerging research and technologies.
The conference will feature feature content on topics such as...
- Development and application of new environmental technologies
- Environmental modelling and monitoring
- Environmental conditions and their influence on planning, design, and operations
- Emerging best practices
- Supporting innovation within the industry
- Planning and conducting environmental fieldwork, particularly in challenging environments
- Environmental issues and their mitigation / management
is an initiative of the Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA) and the St. John's Board of Trade. Learn about past conferences by clicking here
Clean tech innovation represents significant opportunity for the growth of our ocean industries.
Environmental challenges in the oil and gas industry are opportunities for product and service development. Join the conversation and register for NOTES 2018 today!
Join the NOTES 2018 mailing list to stay informed on conference news, updates, and opportunities.